We are a busy construction firm and are always hiring dedicated Construction Laborers to join our team. You will be responsible for operating and maintaining various machines, load and unload frequently heavy materials, and follow directions from supervisors and other skilled tradesmen. To do well in this role you should be physically fit, reliable, and be a hard worker.
Employer Name: H. Dmyterko Construction Co. Ltd. Location: REGINA Employment Terms: Full Time Length of Employment: Permanent Experience: 1-2 Years Application Closing Date: 27-Dec-2020
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Help equipment operator, carpenters, and other skilled labor when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist craft workers.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
- Perform site clean-up.
- Must have valid driver license.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to do physical labor and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Must have experience as a general laborer in the construction industry.
– Own vehicle
– Valid driver’s licence
– Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
– Physically demanding
– Steel-toed safety boots
– Hard hat
– Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
Type of Construction
Work Site Environment
– OutdoorsHow to Apply?: e-mail resume to [email protected]
H. Dmyterko Construction Co. Ltd.