We are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers with their taste and timely delivery.
An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important.
The goal is to help preserve and enhance our reputation so we can expand our clientele.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 3 months to less than 1 year
or equivalent experience
No experience Specific Skills Supervise kitchen staff and helpers; Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment; Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
How to apply
180 Esplanade Ave.
Harrison Hot Springs, BC
Application Closing Date