Avena Foods is recruiting a high-performance Customer Service Representative (CSR) located at Avenas head office in Regina, SK. The CSR is responsible for the administrative sales cycle which includes receiving and processing customer orders, preparing shipping documentation and invoicing customers. This position also includes providing administrative functions such as greeting visitors, answering phones and other office management related functions. The CSR also acts as a liaison with other departments within Avena to ensure customer needs are meet and issues are escalated as needed. This is a full-time, permanent position.
The successful application with possess highly-developed interpersonal, communication and planning skills. Is detailed oriented and has a strong understanding customer service. The ideal candidate has education in Business Management. Customer service and administrative experience is considered an asset.
Avena Foods partners with farmers and processors bringing safe, sustainable, nutritious oat and pulse ingredients to consumers around the globe. This is a dynamic and fast-growing business with great future opportunities. Our staff operate according to our core values, which are Do the right thing when no one is looking, Dive in, speak up and leave a mark, Welcome challenges with a smile and Collaborate to do great things with customers, farmers and colleagues. If that sounds like a place where you would like to work, contact us about this position.
Employer Name: Avena Foods Limited Wage/Salary Info: TBD Location: REGINA Employment Terms: Full Time Education: Completed at least some post-secondary Experience: 3-5 Years Application Closing Date: 18-Aug-2020
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
How to Apply?: Please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Avena Foods Limited