We are looking for General Laborers to take up manual labor tasks and support operations in worksites.
One of the most important general laborer responsibilities is to collect trash, debris and other waste to keep the site clean and safe. You’ll also get to handle power tools and materials (such as saws and drills).
We’d like you to have include stamina and the ability to lift heavy loads. You should be able to concentrate on performing your tasks and commit to safety rules. If you fit this description, and you’re also interested in doing tough but important work, we’d like to meet you.
Employer Name: Forever Green Lawn Care Wage/Salary Info: Depends on experience, qualifications & education Location: SASKATOON Employment Terms: Full/Part-Time Length of Employment: year-round work for the right people Education: Adult Basic Education (ABE 10) Grade 10 Experience: No Experience Application Closing Date: 15-Dec-2020
- Clean up worksites from hazardous or obsolete material
- Assist welders, carpenters, painters or other tradespeople on-site
- Handle and transport materials (e.g. cement) and equipment (e.g. drills and grinders)
- Use power tools and machinery (e.g. forklifts) when needed
- Follow instructions from supervisors to perform manual labor tasks (e.g. digging, stacking up goods)
- Put up warning signs (e.g. signposts, cones) for vehicles and passersby
- Help with setting up and transferring temporary structures (e.g. scaffolding)
- Report issues with equipment or unsafe conditions
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing for long periods of time, lifting heavy loads of up to 40 pounds etc.)
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Familiarity with power tools and machinery is a plus
- Communication and teamwork skills
- Commitment to safety rules
- Apprenticeship or specialization is an asset, but not necessary
How to Apply?: Email We are accepting applications by email.
Be sure to include a cover letter with your
Forever Green Lawn Care
Mark or Mike
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE. We will contact selected
applicants for interviews.