Cleaners ensure that spaces are kept free from dust and stains; they use cleaning equipment to ensure they do their work best. Cleaners are essential in very organizations like schools, hospitals, offices, restaurants, and any place that people visit often. They clean doors, windows, cabinets, tables, and dust chairs, and other places where dust can rest within a space.
The Brampton Family Lawyers are looking to employ a cleaner to join their staff; the cleaner will carry out some of the functions I’ve mentioned above; like mopping the floor, dusting desk and tables and other surfaces where dust can rest on; and be able to wipe stains from visible surfaces. Anyone eligible to work in Canada; with a valid work permit can apply for this job; if you don’t have a valid work permit, don’t apply for the job because your application will not be considered.
As a cleaner, you should finish a given function within the stated time and also should be able to work effectively without close supervision.
Generally, in Canada, a high school diploma is required to work as a cleaner; though one can work as a cleaner with the diploma, you should have one. A cleaner needs to manage time and be able to pay serious attention to instructions given.
Job Organization: Brampton Family Lawyers
- Full time
$16.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
No degree, certificate, or diploma required
- Wash windows, walls, and ceilings
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture
- Empty trash containers
- Handle and report found items
- Dust furniture
- Disinfect rooms and other areas
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Make beds and change bed sheets
- Sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors
- Clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
- Take inventory of cleaning supplies and materials and order more as needed
- A high school diploma to be at an advantage
- Experience in a similar role.
- Able to use and equipment.
- Able to stand for extended periods.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to complete tasks on time.
- Available to work mornings and evenings, plus weekends, as needed.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
The method of application is via email