Are you the Star of Clean? Our Housekeeping department needs you! You must be available to work during the day and at weekends. YOU MUST HAVE A VALID WORK PERMIT FOR CANADA. The position requires an eye for detail, extremely clean, ability to work on your own, and great organizational skills. We value a great attitude, willingness to work and learn. Our guests value neat, tidy, and clean. No experience is necessary, we are happy to train you. Maturity and common sense are a must. This position is suitable for mature workers. We offer a competitive wage, benefits and a great working environment.
We are searching for an attentive Laundry Attendant to support the functions of our establishment. The Laundry Attendant’s responsibilities include cleaning, pressing, and folding clothes and other textile articles. You should also be able to keep a record of which items belong to whom
To be successful as a Laundry Attendant, you should demonstrate excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Top-notch candidates will consult with customers to discuss supplementary laundering-related services that may be of use to them.
Employer Name: Coronet Hotel Prince Albert Location: PRINCE ALBERT Employment Terms: Full/Part-Time Education: Adult Basic Education (ABE 10) Grade 10 Experience: No Experience Application Closing Date: 10-Aug-2020
- Sorting, washing, drying, pressing, and folding clothing and other textile items.
- Removing stains from items using the appropriate procedures.
- Performing minor sewing duties.
- Tracking which items belong to whom.
- Keeping an updated inventory of laundry detergents and sewing kits.
- Tracking maintenance and repairs on laundering equipment.
- Ensuring that the facility remains clean at all times.
- Anticipating and responding to customers’ queries, concerns, and complaints.
- Keeping sufficient tokens or change for the washing and drying machines, if required.
- High school diploma or equivalent is advantageous.
- Prior experience in a similar role is preferable.
- Familiarity with cleaning detergents and laundering equipment.
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Capacity to lift up to 20 pounds unaided.
- Basic arithmetic skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Personable disposition with a knack for customer service.
- Available to work shifts and on weekends.
How to Apply?: In-person or via email. See application information below for details
Coronet Hotel Prince Albert
Please apply again if you have previously sent a resume. Apply in person or via email.