We are looking for a competent Restaurant Servers to take and deliver orders. You’ll be the face of our restaurant and responsible for our customers’ experiences.
Food server responsibilities include ensuring our tables are clean and tidy when guests arrive, presenting menus, and serving food and beverages. You need to be quick on your feet (literally and metaphorically) and have a polite and friendly attitude. If you enjoy talking to people and thrive in a fast-paced workplace, we’d like to meet you.
Your ultimate goal will be to provide high-quality service that will help us maintain and attract customers.
Employer Name: Prairie Oasis Restaurant Wage/Salary Info: DOE Location: MOOSE JAW Employment Terms: Full/Part-Time Education: Completed at least some secondary school Experience: 1-2 Years Application Closing Date: 12-Dec-2020
- Prepare restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order
- Attend to customers upon entrance
- Present restaurant menus and help customers select food/beverages
- Take and serve orders
- Answer questions or make recommendations for complementary products
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude
- Issue bills and accept payment
- Proven restaurant serving or waitering experience
- Hands-on experience in cashier duties
- Attention to cleanliness and safety
- Patience and customer-oriented approach
- Excellent people skills with a friendly attitude
- Responsible and trustworthy
- High school diploma is a plus but not required
How to Apply?: Apply with resume to Prairie Oasis Restaurant, Hwy #1 and Thatcher Dr E. or email resume to: [email protected]
Prairie Oasis Restaurant