Are you seeking a career in Law Enforcement, Emergency Medical Services or Fire Fighting? Our career opportunities can give you the diverse practical experience you need to succeed in the emergency services and security sectors. Cornwall Centre Security is currently accepting applications for Security Officers at Regina’s largest indoor shopping destination.
A security officer must be well-trained in surveillance and dealing with perpetrators. The ideal candidate will inspire respect and authority as well as possess a high level of observation.
The goal is to help the company in maintaining excellent working conditions by keeping our facilities safe and problem-free.
Employer Name: SRG Security Resource Group Inc. Wage/Salary Info: $16.00-$17.00 Location: REGINA Employment Terms: Full/Part-Time Education: Grade 12 Experience: 1-2 Years Deadline: 20-Dec-2020
What we offer:
Training in Standard First Aid, CPR-C, HCP, and Cardiac Arrest Management
Training in Essential Conflict Management, Threat Pattern Recognition Use of Force, and Spontaneous Knife Defense
Training in Portable Fire Extinguisher use and Fire Suppression Systems
Training in Workplace Hazardous Material Information Systems (WHIMIS) and any applicable Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S).
Customer Service Experience
Canadian Commercial Workers Pension Plan
Dental, Vision, & Health Plan Coverage
- Patrol premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence
- Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people in the property
- Remove wrongdoers or trespassers from the area
- Secure all exits, doors and windows after end of operations
- Check surveillance cameras periodically to identify disruptions or unlawful acts
- Investigate people for suspicious activity or possessions
- Respond to alarms by investigating and assessing the situation
- Provide assistance to people in need
- Apprehend and detain perpetrators according to legal protocol before arrival of authorities
- Submit reports of daily surveillance activity and important occurrences
- Proven experience as a security officer or guard
- Knowledge of legal guidelines for area security and public safety
- Familiarity with report writing
- Excellent surveillance and observation skills
- Tech-savvy with experience in surveillance systems
- Trained in First Aid/BLS and self-defense
- Registered as a security officer
- High School diploma is required
How to Apply?: Send us a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
SRG Security Resource Group Inc.